Do’s and dont’s for a London escort
The prospect of becoming an escort in London may be lucrative, but do not let the glam and gleam blind you. There are a lot of things that you need to be careful about while you are in the industry:
Things that you should do
- Do not reveal your real identity to your agency or client.
- Adopt a name that doesn’t look made up or absurd.
- Never reveal your address or your phone number to your clients. Anonymity is a savior in your career as a London escort.
- Unless it is necessary, try not to carry any identity proofs along with you. Even if you do, ensure that no nosey client can see them.
- Advance payment is always advisable. This will avoid non-payment and other such issues after the service.
- Try to steer clear of clients who are abusive or bully in nature.
- Make sure that you abide by the law at all times.
- Screen your clients thoroughly before accepting an offer. Try to get information about your client professionally.
- Try to avoid the use of alcohol or drugs while you are with a client. Even if you have to drink socially, keep it within limits.
- Ensure that you use condoms (best quality) before you have sex.
- All other forms of pleasure like role play, kinky sex, fetish, etc. should totally be on your terms.
- Make sure that your workplace is hygienic enough.
- Arranging your own transportation and having a cab at a stand-by can be helpful in case the situation turns ugly.
- Having a car and a trustworthy driver is the best for you.
- While visiting a client, it is advisable not to carry too much money.
- If you have a reliable friend, let him/her know that you are going on an outcall.
- Let your client know that your driver is waiting outside, clearly indicating that he must stick to the rules.
Things to steer clear of
- Never talk about the services that you offer over phone or email. Let your website or agent do the talking for you.
- Do not enter places that may seem to shabby or illegal, even if your client insists.
- Never let your work take a toll on your health. If you feel unwell, say a direct no.
- Do not enter the place of meeting if you think there are more people than there should be.
- Do not engage in risky games, such as playing with fire, breath play, etc. even if your client wants so.
- Don’t wear very revealing clothes while traveling to your client’s place. Unwanted people may be tempted.
- Do not take lifts from other vehicles when you are all glammed up.
- Do not accept the offer if you find a party ongoing at the place. Things may turn out to be nasty.
- Do not agree to meet other people (especially, if there are many) at your client’s place.
The prospect of being a London escort is no doubt alluring, and if you can stick to the safety rules, you can actually earn big bucks with much less effort.